How Far Is Legoland Florida From Seaworld Orlando?
Legoland Florida Resort is just 45 minutes from the Orlando theme parks or downtown Tampa.
The driving distance between Seaworld Orlando and Legoland Florida is around 40 miles (64 km).
It takes approximately 1 hrs to drive from Seaworld Orlando to Legoland Florida by car via I-4 W, US-27 S5.
A fun vacation in Orlando, Florida, means going to SeaWorld and Legoland. These two parks give families and kids different adventures.
What is Legoland
Legoland Florida is a theme park resort in Winter Haven, Florida.
It is designed specifically for families with children aged 2-12.
It’s a fun and immersive experience based on the popular LEGO brick-building system.
It offers a variety of attractions, rides, shows, and activities centered around LEGO themes.
Getting from SeaWorld Orlando to Legoland Florida Park
The Distance between SeaWorld Orlando and Legoland Florida is around 40 miles (64.2 km).
Visitors can travel using many transport options: car, bus, and tour. Let’s dive into the details of each:
Legoland From SeaWorld Orlando By Car
Getting to Legoland from SeaWorld by car is the fastest way to reach it.
The journey will take no more than one hour.
- Starting from SeaWorld Orlando, take I-4 WEST.
- After that, exit at exit 55 onto US Hwy 27 South.
- Then Turn right off U.S. Highway 27 at State Road 540/Cypress Gardens Boulevard.
- Continue for about four miles. Legoland Florida Park will be on your left.
However, they must remember that Florida highways can be unpredictable, especially during peak season, so you should leave extra time for potential traffic jams and construction cones.
Although the gas and tolls might be expensive, they can enjoy the open air and the freedom of driving on the highways.
Legoland By Bus From SeaWorld Orlando
Unfortunately, there is no direct bus service for Legoland from SeaWorld Orlando.
To travel from SeaWorld to Legoland Florida by bus, you must take multiple routes, and the journey will take around 7 hours.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide for traveling from SeaWorld Orlando to Legoland Florida Resort using various modes of public transportation.
- Starting from SeaWorld Orlando, walk about 6 minutes to the bus stop.
- Take bus 350N from Garland Ave and W Amelia St to Lynx Central Station. It will take about 27 minutes.
- At Lynx Central Station, transfer to bus 25 to N John Young Pky and Business Center Blvd. This should take about 13 minutes.
- From there, walk for about 3 minutes to Orlando and take the FlixBus 2421 bus to the Miami Intermodal Center. This non-stop journey should take about 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Walk about 1 minute to Lakeland Gow B Fields Park & Ride.
- You have two options from here: either take the Gold bus to the Lkld Downtown Terminal or the Pink bus, which will take a little longer to the Lkld Downtown Terminal.
- If you are taking the pink bus, walk about 1 minute to E Pine St & N Tennessee Ave after reaching Lkld Downtown Terminal.
- Upon reaching E Pine St & N Tennessee Ave, take the Purple bus to Winter Haven Downtown Terminal.
- If you are on the gold bus, switch to the Purple bus to reach Winter Haven Downtown Terminal from Lkld Downtown Terminal.
- From Winter Haven Downtown Terminal, transfer to bus Wh 30 to Eagle Ridge Mall.
- Walk for about 11 minutes from Old Helena Rd & Legoland Way to reach Legoland Florida Resort.
Go City All-Inclusive Pass with 25+ Attractions
The all-inclusive pass for Orlando is an excellent way to explore the best of the city. With the option to choose between a 2, 3, or 5-day pass. You can enjoy popular attractions like Kennedy Space Center and Legoland Florida and nearby destinations in Tampa and Miami.
There’s no need to decide on which attractions to visit before purchasing the pass, as you can pick and choose as they go. Madame Tussauds Orlando and The Wheel at Icon Park are some other popular attractions visitors can enjoy with the pass.
Visitors can benefit from a digital pass and guide, which can be used on a mobile device or printed at home. The longer someone stays and the more they explore, the more they can save with this pass.
Plan Your Epic Adventure to Legoland Florida From SeaWorld Orlando
Let’s dive deeper into planning your adventure, from Legoland Florida’s playful wonderland to SeaWorld Orlando’s aquatic world!
Here are some additional factors to consider and helpful tips:
- Prioritize activities and plan ahead to make the most of your time and budget when visiting both Legoland and SeaWorld in Orlando.
- For Lego fanatics, start with Legoland in the morning and then head to SeaWorld in the afternoon/evening.
- Ocean explorers do the opposite. For families, balance the day with attractions at both parks while considering nap times, meals, and downtime.
- Utilize early theme park entry at SeaWorld if staying at a partner hotel for an extra hour of aquatic exploration.
- Purchase park tickets online in advance to avoid lines and ensure availability during peak season.
- Both parks offer various dining options, from quick-service cafes to sit-down restaurants.
- Plan meals and budget accordingly.
- Visit Winter Haven, Legoland’s neighboring city, for charming cafes, antique shops, and scenic lakes for a relaxing pre- or post-park stroll.
- Catch a thrilling basketball game at the Amway Center, home to the Orlando Magic, if time allows.
- Allocate time for souvenir shopping at both parks to commemorate your epic adventure.
Download Park Apps: Stay informed with real-time wait times, ride closures, and show schedules via the official park apps.
Wear Comfortable Shoes: You’ll be doing a lot of walking, so prioritize comfy footwear for both parks and any potential travel distances.
Check Weather Forecasts: Be prepared for Florida’s unpredictable weather with appropriate clothing and rain gear.
Embrace Flexibility: Things don’t always go according to plan, so stay flexible and adapt to unexpected changes with a smile.
Remember, planning, adaptability, and a healthy dose of excitement are the keys to conquering this adventure.
Pack your Lego hats and sunscreen, buckle up or grab your bus ticket, and prepare to be swept away by the magic of Legoland Florida and the ocean wonders of SeaWorld Orlando.
Featured Image: Pinterest.com